Where to Find SCPTA…
2021-2022 SCPTA Officers
Sarah Whitten, President – email@example.com
Mandy Mitchell, VP Organization & Development – firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities: Units in Good Standing, Bylaws, Resolutions & Legislation, Resource Development/Fundraising, Scholarships and Special Funds
Bylaws Chairperson –
Parliamentarian and Legislation Chairperson – Donna Petiford (email@example.com)
Scholarships -Becky Volz (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Taryn Raidel, VP Health & Public Services -email@example.com
Responsibilities: Clothing Bank & Clothing Bank social media, Safety, Student Wellness
Clothing Bank–Taryn Raidel & Mandy Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org)
Safety Chairperson – Sarah Whitten (email@example.com)
Jessica Rosa, VP Programs – firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities: Reflections, 4th Grade Play, RIF, School of Information; Parent/Student Involvement and other national or state PTA programs
Reflections Chairperson – Jessica Rosa
4th Grade Play Chairperson – Breana Kavanaugh email@example.com
Reading is Fundamental Chairperson – Mary Christiano
Heather Buckner, VP of Promotions – firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities: Founders’ Day; Annual officers orientation; Marketing; Membership; Hospitality; Sergeant at Arms; website & social media.
TBD, Secretary – email@example.com
Becky Volz, Treasurer – firstname.lastname@example.org (Budget Committee Chair)
Donna Petiford, Council Newsletter
State & National PTA
Julia Spiva, Christine Kent
MOPTA Office: 573-445-4161 or 800-328-7330
National PTA Office: 703-518-1200 or 800-307-4782
Use this Website like an APP
Creating a Bookmark Icon on Apple Products
- Launch Safari on your iPhone or iPad
- Navigate to scptamo.com
- Tap the Share icon (the square with an arrow pointing out of it) at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll down to the list of actions and tap Add to Home Screen.
- Type a name for your site link. This will be the title that appears beneath its icon on your Home screen.
- Tap Add in the top-right corner of the screen.
Your new ‘web app’ will appear in the next available space on your device’s home screen. You can move it like you would any other app: tap and hold its icon, then tap Edit Home Screen, and you’ll be able to drag it to your desired location.
Create a Bookmark Icon on Android – Add to Home Screen
- Launch “Chrome” app.
- Navigate to scptamo.com
- Tap the Menu Icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to Home Screen.
- Enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.