The Council is looking forward to an amazing 2022-23 school year! Due to the expiring terms of our current officers, we are looking for energetic leaders to fulfill our open positions. Please click the following link to fill out the form to express your interest in joining and volunteering your time on the Executive Board for the Springfield Council of PTAs. https://forms.gle/St2gEgPdupdrGMVn8
OPEN POSITIONS: (events are in bold)
Vice President of Organizations:
– helps to manage bylaws , legislation/resolutions, fundraising, scholarships, funds, Officer Orientation/School of Information, and membership .
Vice President of Promotions:
– helps to provide hospitality at meetings, Founder’s Day Banquet, volunteer recognition, marketing, public relations, resource development, council website, and social media
Vice President of Programs:
– cultural arts, Reflections, student wellness, safety programs, parent/student involvement programs, or other state/national PTA programs.
– receive, disperse, manage, and hold all money of the council while preparing and filing monthly and annual reports including donations, scholarships, and serving as budget chairman.
– attend two meetings on 1st and 3rd Wednesday to take minutes and help the President